TibetTrip is a top China tour service with an emphasis on Tibet tours. We provide well-designed itineraries for you to explore this mystery land and other hot destinations in China. Here we also offer first-hand travel information including transportation, accommodation, dining and shopping. Follow us and start your magic journey!
- Discovery Tibet, Nepal,
India & Sri LankaStarting from -
- Tibet Adventure
Starting from -
- Tibet Odyssey
Starting from -
- Lhasa Side Trip
Starting from -
- China & Indochina Panorama
30-Day Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Vietnam - Cambodia - Laos - Thailand- MyanmarStarting from -
- Splendid China & Southeast Asia
27-Day Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Shanghai - Philippines - Malaysia -SingaporeStarting from -
- China, Mexico & Cuba Essence
27-Day Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Chongqing - Yangtze River - Yichang - Shanghai - Mexico - CubaStarting from -
- Classic China & Bangladesh Tour
20-Day Beijing - Xian - Chongqing - Yangtze River - Yichang - Shanghai - BangladeshStarting from -
- China & Africa Elite Tour
38-Day Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Kenya - Tanzania - Madagascar - South AfricaStarting from -
- East Asia Discovery
13-Day Sapporo - Otaru - Sapporo - Beijing - Xian - UlaanbaatarStarting from -
- Beijing & Middle East Impression
29-Day Tour of China, Jordan, Lebanon, Israel, Egypt & MoroccoStarting from -
To whom it may concern,
We had a great time in China and your service was excellent. We are telling all our friends. The tour guides were good overall. The two outstanding ones were Rose in Beijing, especially for her skillful handling of two very difficult people in our group who lost their luggage. Tenzen in Lhasa was also outstanding for his knowledge and paitience. He made Tibet very special.
The tour was very generous with the amount and quality of the food and the sites we visited. We especially enjoyed the performances we attended in the different cities.
Again overall we had a fantastic time and we are even thinking about returning to your country and if we do we would use your agency again.
Sincerely, Steven and Margaret Mendel
- As the capital city, Lhasa is always the starting point of a Tibet trip. With a history of over 1,300 years, it is endowed with numerous historical and cultural relics.
- Meaning a fertile land in the local language, it is a city with picturesque landscape. The world famous Mount Everest is located here.
- Located at the middle and lower streams of the Yarlung Zangbo River, Shannan is the ideal place to learn more about the local landscape, culture and religion.
- More destinations:
- Nakchu, Ngari, Nyingchi, Chamdo
Visa and Travel Permit, When to Go, Transportation, What to Pack, Language, Mountain Sickness, Food and Drink ...
Appreciating the amazing Tibet: dramatic landscapes, sacred religion, magnificent monasteries and exotic people...
Climate, Geography, Natural Resource, History, People...
Bon, Tibetan Buddhism, Common Religious Objects, Religious Life, Monastery Life...
Tibetan Architecture, Handi-crafts, Medicine, Carpet, Costumes, Dance, Opera, Knife, Incense, Sculptures, Thangka, Murals
Festival & Tibetan Calendar, Marriage, Funeral Customs, Sky Burial, Etiquette, Religious Ceremony, Taboo...