Home :Tibet Forum: Travel Reviews
Tibet Forum
Lodging Looking for accommodation in Tibet? Here you will find recommendations and tips.
Topic: Any good? - Lhasa Century Hotel (not New Century)
Smiley:
Content:

*  (3000 characters at most)

Link a Picture:
  ( Enter the URL of the picture. e.g. http://www.tibettrip.com/logo.gif)
Your Screen Name:  *
Your Email:     ( Make my email visible to others )
Identifying Code: *   
  Please read our Forum Terms before you submit.

Topic: Any good? - Lhasa Century Hotel (not New Century)

Posted: 2005-03-24 17:58:52

Author: VICK22

Found a hotel on a site that is gears towards Chinese tourist, called Lhasa Century Hotel, on Beijing Centural Road, # 66, Suppposedly open on April 12, 2004, price is right but is this a good hotel? Anyone's stayed there since April, 2004? Thanks.
 Author: A FREQUENT TRAVLER TO C

2006-09-07 17:42:59

I am responding to a posting that was in 3/05/ Itr is not 9/7/06 and over 15 months later. I also saw this site and frankly you can not beat the price if your paying 30 US dollars for a room from December to March. I have seen lots of pictures which are now posted on the internet and this looks like a decent place. If you in China stay at the Jin Jiang Inns, which is a chain that has many hotels throughout many cities in China. There hedquarters is in Shanghai. I have stayed at 3 different Inns , and they have all been in the same floor plan and design. VERY CLEAN, MODERN, WITH FULL BATH,TV,PHONE AND SOME HAVE BROADBAND ACCESS FROM INSIDE YOUR ROOM FOR A LAPTOP AT 33 YUAN A DAY. The price varies according to city but it start at 148 Yuan to 228 which is a very good price for what your getting and is comprable to the 800 yuan hotels anywhere in china.
 Author: CIPHER

2006-09-07 19:49:05

It's a three stars hotel, not cheap. About RMB 800 for a standard room.