Home :Tibet Forum: Travel Reviews
Tibet Forum
Travel Companion Are you seeking a travel companion with whom to share expenses? Leave your words here.
Topic: is there anyone want to go to Tibet
Smiley:
Content:

*  (3000 characters at most)

Link a Picture:
  ( Enter the URL of the picture. e.g. http://www.tibettrip.com/logo.gif)
Your Screen Name:  *
Your Email:     ( Make my email visible to others )
Identifying Code: *   
  Please read our Forum Terms before you submit.

Topic: is there anyone want to go to Tibet

Posted: 2011-05-08 23:53:51

Author: SCNANCY

Hello, everyone, I am a university who will be graduate this June and now I'm planning my graduation travel. To go to Tibet is my dream ,Tibet is the roof of the world. The enthralling year-round snow, aerial mountains, mysterious religions, exotic customs and spectacular inhabitants of it will surely give people the unique experience .I want to spend 6 or 8 days there ,during the time ,I want to see Namco lake, Yamzhog Yumtso Lake, Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, Barkhor Street, Sera Monastery, Lhasa Musuem, Palkor Chode, Shalu Gompa and so on if time is enough. But now ,I have a problem, as a student ,I do not have enough money , so I need to find other parnters to share the expense. I am wonder if there is anyone interested in this plan .my e-mail is ts1988211@hotmail.com, if you want to join me ,please send e-mail to me ,then we can disscuss more . The specific iternary can be adjusted if you want to join me .Thank you .

Author: VXYHLHCNYRI
Email: ***@***.***

2011-08-20 02:44:32

What a joy to find smoeone else who thinks this way.