Tibet Forum
Trip Planning How did you plan your visit to Tibet? Share your ideas with other travelers.
New Topic Latest Posts Forum Rules Page 1 of 1, Previous 1 Next

Topic: China - Tibet 2007

Posted: 2005-11-21 07:44:48

Post 1  Reply   Back

Author: LEE

2005-11-21 07:44:48 GMT-5

ip: *.*.*.*

Hello,

I am in the very early stages of planning the trip of a lifetime for June 2007. Starting at Beijing, Xi’an, Lhasa, Yangtze River, Shanghai and then back to Beijing. It’s still open for suggestion by those who have been. I have 25 days in total to play with but I wish for 7 days at least in Lhasa, 1 day for acclimatising and then 6 days to really see the place, especially the Potala. I know by then there will be trains so perhaps a slight alteration Xi’an to Gormo, train to Lhasa over spectacular scenery.

Most trips give the impression as if you are being rushed around everywhere like a tornado snapping the odd picture here and there just to prove you was there, even if it was for a very brief moment. I want to pause, look and see, absorb the atmosphere whilst enjoying my holiday

As hotels charge stupid ‘single supplements’ perhaps someone would like to accompany me, sexual orientation is immaterial as I am only seeking a travelling companion, even if it’s for only part of the trip.

I would accept any constructive suggestions anyone may have.

Many thanks

Lee
Post 2  Reply   Back

Author: CHINAGREEN

2006-01-18 03:59:23 GMT-5

Give you more information :http://www.achinatravel.com/
Post 3  Reply   Back

Author: NYINMA

2006-07-15 04:09:16 GMT-5

Hi,
I am doing as guide in Lhasa and I also organise tours, I have been most of places in Tibet, so if you need more info, contact me at kedup110@yahoo.com
Post 4  Reply   Back

Author: STEPHENPAK

2007-03-13 11:51:43 GMT-5

Hi
My name is stephen, i can help you to arranger china tour, because i am work travel agent in china shenzhen. if you want arranger china tour
please let me know and give you more detail, will reply you soonest. my email address:
stephenpak04@hotmail.com
thanks
stephen pak
New Topic Latest Posts Forum Rules Page 1 of 1, Previous 1 Next