Tibet Forum
Travel Companion Are you seeking a travel companion with whom to share expenses? Leave your words here.
New Topic Latest Posts Forum Rules Page 1 of 1, Previous 1 Next

Topic: I am recommended Nepal guide

Posted: 2006-04-20 21:46:33

Post 1  Reply   Back

Author: A CITY GUIDE

2006-04-20 21:46:33 GMT-5

ip: *.*.*.*

Namaste! Friendlier welcome to Nepal.
I am a licensed holder Goverment Guide. I have been working as a trekking and tour guide for long years. It has been 8(eight) years walking on the mountains of Nepal and guiding the tourists indepedently. I am from the beautiful village Sunkhani, Nuwakot District, It lies on 13 km north face from the Kathmandu valley where schools and hospitals are only accessible by walking long distance. I have completed my Bachelor's degree and now studying Master's degree on 'Tourism Management'. I know very well about Trekking and Tours and also knowledge about the Trekking and Tour Management independently.I am intimately familiar with all local castes and customs along the trails and will share with you many cultural insights that are not covered in any Guide book.I have an extra talents which you can't find from the other Guide.I am really interested on Tibetean Buddism Culture. You may even learn many Nepali words from me. I speak English and German language as well. So that when you return from your Trekking & Tours you'll have gained knowledge and unique experiences about enchanting Nepal and its' friendly people. Rich hospitality awaits you.

I am very sensitive Guide about the nature care. Most of the time, I have dedicated myself to the 'Social Welfare Organization' as a volunter that provides a quality education, books, sports, foods, shelter and clothing to the poor, economically backward and disabled children and also for the street children in Kathmandu. I have successfully climbed the mountain upto 6000m and I have enough knowledge about the altitude sickness.

In leisure time, I like to write articles about tourism and about the poor children. Recently, I have published two guidebooks - "MUSTANG The Land of Hidden Valley" and "Attractions in Kathmandu and its Successful Management" Also, I am working on the guidebook on Manang District and its Culture.
Enjoy! every walk of your life.

MY COMMITMENT
To make the destination safe and secure one should select an excellent and competent guide. The long experience and successful career in this field have made us more dedicated and careful in my job. I will work with you throughout the planning process and will consider your budget carefully. We offer choices ranging from small to large groups, from low-budget accommodations to all-inclusive camping trips that offer any imaginable comfort. You will be offered various choices for your trekking adventure far beyond the fixed itineraries that most agencies offer. Your personal interests, whether they are focused on mountain scenery, rafting, nature exploration, cultural experiences, or all of the above will be considered more personally by your friendly guide.

We organize tea-house and camping treks all over the country particularly in the Himalayan and remote areas including the semi-restricted trekking areas for which special arrangements are needed. Nepal is rich in multi-language, ethnic, culture, religion and so on. One can have enough knowledge about them. My solemn duty and responsibility are to make you understand about them. In the same way, there are possible troubles. So, I guide you to prevent such dangerous situation. Certainly my aim will be to become a good guide and sincere friend during trekking.

I assure you that i can arrange the treks most carefully, designed to meet the expectations of our valued clients. I also provide trekking and tour slideshows, presentations and other necessary resources. If the emerging rescue is needed, I hold contact with the rescue agencies immediately and manage the means like helicopter, other available resources like transportations or muscle power as well.

A parts of this i will help if you have any questions about Rafting, Adventure trekking for the remote areas, Jungle safari, Bus tickets, Plane tickets, Mountain flight, Hotel Reservation, Famous places for Honey hunting, Climbing and Mountaineering, new attractions and other related information about Tibet, Bhutan & India tour.

We promise you the unforgettable journey.

MY ACHIEVEMENT
I have done the following adventure trek/tour or passes:1. Thorong pass 5416m Annarpuna Region 2. Mesokato pass,5315m,Annarpuna Region,3. Tilicho pass,5325 m,Annarpuna Region,4. Chola pass,5500 m
Everest Region,5. Ganjala pass,5100m,Lantang Region,6. Tesi lapcha,5755m,Everest Region,7. Larkeyala pass,5100 m,Annarpuna Region,Renjola pass,5400 m Everest Region

Climbed Peaks:

Kyangin Ri,4743m Langtang, Tserogo Ri,4984m
Langtang Island peak 6189m Everest,Surya Peak 5180m Langtang

CONTACT ME
Banking Address:
Name: Ammar Raj Guni
A/C No. : 050100001478
Bank of Kathmandu Ltd. Kathmandu, Nepal
Mailing Address:
P.O.Box No.: 8974, CPC 378
Kathmandu, Nepal.
Communication: