Tibet Forum
Trip Planning How did you plan your visit to Tibet? Share your ideas with other travelers.
New Topic Latest Posts Forum Rules Page 1 of 1, Previous 1 Next

Topic: beijing

Posted: 2006-06-01 21:57:43

Post 1  Reply   Back

Author: GOLDLAND

2006-06-01 21:57:43 GMT-5

ip: *.*.*.*

I will pay a visit to Beijing next week for business. Get some free time so I plan to have a quick sightseeing. My colleague recommended this www.goldlandgroup.com. Is this a good choice for a short time tour? How is the price? I'v never been to this city before so any suggestion is welcome. Thanks.
Post 2  Reply   Back

Author: WANGXIAOJIE

2006-06-02 08:23:24 GMT-5

I am a senior in the University of Science and Technology Beijing,China.
The best place you live in beijing is the small hotel in university, which is both cheap and convenient with a fee of only 40 yuan per day.

Other details you can contact me wangxiaojie906@hotmail.com

Post 3  Reply   Back

2006-06-02 08:51:35 GMT-5

I am a senior in the University of Science and Technology Beijing,China.
The best place you live in beijing is the small hotel in university, which is both cheap and convenient with a fee of only 40 yuan per day.

Other details you can contact me wangxiaojie906@hotmail.com

Post 4  Reply   Back

2006-06-02 09:02:59 GMT-5

The goldlandgroup may offer a fantastic tour for those who have not gone to Beijing, yet their arrangement might be limited by excessively famous places which are always filled with people
and might ignore the most native and exciting scenes, for instance, as for the Great Wall they will select the most popular one rather than the one you like most. I recommend that you could select some places you like most and make you own itinery.
New Topic Latest Posts Forum Rules Page 1 of 1, Previous 1 Next