Tibet Forum
Travel Companion Are you seeking a travel companion with whom to share expenses? Leave your words here.
New Topic Latest Posts Forum Rules Page 1 of 1, Previous 1 Next

Topic: Malaysian Tibet Memory :)

Posted: 2006-07-03 10:45:26

Post 1  Reply   Back

Author: KIM

2006-07-03 10:45:26 GMT-5

ip: *.*.*.*

HI there, this is Kim from Malaysia. I am knowing a lot of guys plan to travel to tibet recently. I feel like to write to you all. I did my tibet tour 1 month ago for 10 days trip and it was very nice and memorable. I travelled to tibet from Kathmandu and visit Zhangmu, Everest Base Camp, Shigatse, Gyantse, Lhasa and Namtso lake. I really amazing with the view I have seen in Tibet. We chose the services offer by tibetfit.service@gmail.com because a lot of backpackers recommend them and I am quite satisfied with this trip. The agency I hired was very nice, they were very cheap as compared to other travel agency with excellent service.I would like you to recommend them so that you get more adventure with a limited budget.You can view their site or email them tibetfit.service@gmail.com.

all the best
cheers

Post 2  Reply   Back

Author: MALAYSIANBOY

2006-07-06 06:27:00 GMT-5

ip: *.*.*.*

Wah, apa khabar Kim ??

I`m hungry for a trip to Tibet but I feel it will get too bored if I dun get a partner.

What was the route you took to Tibet ? I`m considering Beijing, but I found in a forum that the train from Chengdu will get more scenery.

New Topic Latest Posts Forum Rules Page 1 of 1, Previous 1 Next