Tibet Forum
Trip Planning How did you plan your visit to Tibet? Share your ideas with other travelers.
New Topic Latest Posts Forum Rules Page 1 of 1, Previous 1 Next

Topic: Aug. 15 - 30. Lhasa <-> Kailash trip to share with me?

Posted: 2005-07-13 06:18:21

Post 1  Reply   Back

Author: NATURAL BEAT

2005-07-13 06:18:21 GMT-5

ip: *.*.*.*

I am flying into Lhasa around August 13, 2005 and try to find 2 to 3 people who share a round travel to the beautiful holy Mt. Kailash. Sample iti is:

Day 1-3: Leave Lhasa for Kailash
Day 4-6: Trekking in Kailash
Day 6-7: Around the lake
Day 8-10: back to Lhasa.

You should be at least 2 days in Lhasa to get used to the altitude. So I am planning to leave for this trip around Aug. 15. Total cost will be about USD 3,000 incl. one chartered Jeep, driver & guide, permission for all areas and fuel. Meal and fee if you stay at monastery in stead of sleep in a bag outside, you pay the fee also extra. Cheers!
Post 2  Reply   Back

Author: MABEL

2005-07-20 14:23:33 GMT-5

ip: *.*.*.*

hi, my name is mabel
i would be travel from golmud from 31 july and will be in lhasa on about 4 aug and stay there till 6 aug for shoton festival, go to nyingchi for 6 days and back to lhasa on 14 aug, there would be another girl - stephanie joinging me in lhasa and we would like to go to the mt. Kailash on 15 aug for 11 days,( matching your plan), and i will continue my travel and she will go back to shenghai, it's great if we can join together and share the fee and fun!!

what do u think? let's discuss more, u can send me email at mabelksl@hotmail.com, looking forward to your reply, thanks!!

mabel
New Topic Latest Posts Forum Rules Page 1 of 1, Previous 1 Next