Tibet Forum
Lodging Looking for accommodation in Tibet? Here you will find recommendations and tips.
New Topic Latest Posts Forum Rules Page 1 of 1, Previous 1 Next

Topic: New tent hostels

Posted: 2007-10-10 20:03:51

Post 1  Reply   Back

Author: STAR

2007-10-10 20:03:51 GMT-5

ip: *.*.*.*

Now many Tibetans have made business in tourism with the increase of travelers. So home hostels have sprung up for a long time. Now there are also tent hostels, which is also a good choice, especially around the lake and remote areas.

Post 2  Reply   Back

Author: STAR

2007-10-10 20:05:27 GMT-5

The foreign guests in the tent hostels

Post 3  Reply   Back

Author: GUEST

2007-10-20 17:59:41 GMT-5

its very beautiful
Post 4  Reply   Back

Author: OOJDPHSSU
Email: ***@***.***

2012-05-14 00:15:45 GMT-5

i was just in venice a few weeks ago. we saetyd at the B&B Rota. There is also a sister hostel that's right next door to it. it's one of the cheapest hostel possibilities in Venice (20 euros) and it had a great atmosphere because there's a kitchen and lots of people hang out there in the evening. It's also in a great location, by the Rialto bridge. It looks really sketchy from the outside and it's not the cleanest hostel and one of the guys who works there (the shorter one) is REALLY weird but I would still go back again. The other guy who works there is really cool. You have to pay in cash, though and make sure you ask for a receipt because the one guy doesnt always give one. And there's TONS to do in Venice so i hope you're staying several days. Keep in mind that the glass museum on Murano is closed on Wednesdays, so go there a different day. And we got a Rolling Venice card, which is only 3 Euros, good for a whole year, and gets you discounts at lots of restaurants, transportation, etc. Just visit the tourist info office in the train station for that. they were really helpful there and nice.Have fun!
New Topic Latest Posts Forum Rules Page 1 of 1, Previous 1 Next