Tibet Forum
Travel Companion Are you seeking a travel companion with whom to share expenses? Leave your words here.
New Topic Latest Posts Forum Rules Page 1 of 1, Previous 1 Next

Topic: Tibet Basic Tour on February 2010

Posted: 2010-01-13 06:53:16

Post 1  Reply   Back

Author: 小帕
Email: ***@***.***

2010-01-13 06:53:16 GMT-5

ip: *.*.*.*

Dear all,

I am a 29 years old student from Germany doing my internship here in Shanghai for several month. I plan to visit Tibet during Chinese Spring Festival (13.02. to 19./21.02.) or days around that period.

My roughly plan is to stay 2 days in Lhasa and to go for one day each to Xigaze and if possible to Nyingshi. For the journey to Lhasa I would go by train and back over Xi'an have there a one day visit for the terracotta army and finally fly back to Shanghai.

Would be great if there are some people around that time, who have similar interests. The time might be changeable for me/us.

Hope to hearing from you.
Patrick
Post 2  Reply   Back

Author: KEEEDO
Email: ***@***.***

2010-01-27 19:24:44 GMT-5

Hi, which days are you planning on travel to tibet? I'm chinese, thinking about going from shanghai to lhasa then down to kathemandu around feb 2010, i m flexible with dates but has to be after chinese new year so 15th the earliest.i m looking for ppl to travel with, anyone interested please reply to this thread
Post 3  Reply   Back

Author: JAYSON
Email: jmb1@gmx.de

2010-01-29 05:33:30 GMT-5

Hi Guys,

I'm a German Intern from beijing. I want to travel from the end of Febuary until 26th of March 2010 around Tibet and South China.

If you have time and fun to do a backpacking tour! Please contact me!

Cheers!
Jan

New Topic Latest Posts Forum Rules Page 1 of 1, Previous 1 Next