Home :Tibet Forum: Travel Reviews
Tibet Forum
Travel Reviews Share your experiences and photographs with others who are interested in Tibet.
Topic: Did anybody use this agency?
Smiley:
Content:

*  (3000 characters at most)

Link a Picture:
  ( Enter the URL of the picture. e.g. http://www.tibettrip.com/logo.gif)
Your Screen Name:  *
Your Email:     ( Make my email visible to others )
Identifying Code: *   
  Please read our Forum Terms before you submit.

Topic: Did anybody use this agency?

Posted: 2008-01-17 07:03:59

Author: MARIA
Email: ***@***.***

I m going to travel this April 2008. My friend boy friend Robert has booked the tour with Tibet Family Tours (tibetfamilytours.com), Did anybody use this agency? If you used this this agency then I preciate your view on this agent.

Thanks, Maria
 Author: FLYER

2008-01-17 18:39:05

I have no idea about this agency.

Author: CHERYL

2008-01-19 03:12:56

Dear Maria,
Maybe you can try to find some information about the agency on the intenet although not so trustworthy.
 Author: CYNTHIA

2008-01-20 18:39:53

Why choosing that agency, I also have few infor. about that?
I recommend you to use Tibettrip.com
You can read a lot of travel reviews from real travelers.
Here is the link.
http://www.tibettrip.com/testimonial/
 Author: MELISA

2008-01-30 03:22:27

Very nice agency. Helpful and very good contacts. used this agency last year. Very good comunication. you will definetely love them.

Melisa from UK
 Author: WWXGWWDZ

2013-01-17 12:52:11

Oh if I were you, I'd go to Tibet. Here are the essentials when viisting Tibet:1. Travel Documents There are two documents required for foreign tourists. Foreign tourists who want to travel in Tibet must have a Chinese Visa, which you can apply for in Chinese Embassy in your place. Another is the Alien's Travel Permit issued by Tibet Tourism Bureau.2. Travel Permits Tibet is slightly more complicated when it comes to travel permits than elsewhere in China. You need the Tibet Tourism Bureau Permit and Alien Travel Permit.3. Health Most people who go into Tibet care high altitude sickness (HAS). The air gets thinner when the altitude rises higher. Oxygen content in air becomes relatively less and less when the rise of the altitude is quicker, for instance: when entering Tibet by plane, you cannot get acclimatized to the new environmental condition very quickly and your body may feel uncomfortable symptoms. Symptoms of high altitude sickness usually are headache, dizzy, asthma, fatigue, insomnia etc. Some people who suffer from hypertension and heart trouble should pay more attention to HAS. But if you treat HAS carefully, it can be avoided.Better to get in touch with a travel agent or tour operator. Enjoy!